Click here to book coaching with Allie!
Allie is attending Patrick Henry College, where she was recruited to compete on their championship moot court team. She is pursuing a major in Political Theory.
Allie became a National Champion in 2023 winning the NCFCA National Championship in Moot Court after having the most successful preseason performance out of any other team–winning two national opens, earning four separate bids to Nationals, and being the highest speaking team along with her partner at each Open.
Allie has also competed at a championship level in both Lincoln Douglas debate and speech. She won the NCFCA North Carolina National Open for two consecutive years in 2022 and 2023 earning herself direct qualifications to the National Championship. There she placed in the top ten both years and went 6-0 during the 2022 competition.
She has qualified to Nationals in at least five speech events during the 2021, 2022, and 2023 competition seasons. She has won Regional Qualifiers, National Opens, and Regional Championships in a multitude of speech events. She finaled in Apologetics and Extemporaneous at the 2023 National Championship.
In her free time Allie enjoys playing piano, swimming, and savoring freshly brewed cups of coffee.
“Every student has a unique persona and style to offer their judges. Often students simply must be guided as they learn to discover what that intangible quality is.
That is where I come in as a coach. I wish to assist students as they discover the perspective they offer to their judge pool. I aim to take each individual student and elevate their performance-whether it be through building up a foundation in forensics or by simply polishing up their presentation. I will encourage students to diligently pursue excellence as they build up their rhetorical prowess throughout their speech and debate journey.”
- 3rd place, Moot Court, 2021
- 9th place, Lincoln-Douglas, 2022
- 1st place, Moot Court, 2023
- 8th place, Lincoln-Douglas, 2023
- 4th place, Extemporaneous, 2023
- 6th place, Apologetics, 2023
- 1st place, 2021 North Carolina National Open
- 1st place, 2022 North Carolina National Open
- 1st place, 2022 National Open 2
- 1st place, 2022 National Open 4
- 1st place Oral Advocacy, 2022 National Open 3
- 1st place Impromptu, 2022 North Carolina Open
- 1st place Extemporaneous, 2022 Region VII Championship
- 1st place Extemporaneous, 2021 Online National Open
- 1st place Open, 2021 Region VII Championship
- 1st place After Dinner Speaking, 2021 Region VII Championship