We have almost completed our author selections for the 2010-2011 sourcebook. Some, however, have mentioned that they expected a blog post like last year where we ask for applications. In case someone who has the skills and has been waiting to apply is interested, here is a post asking for submissions. Please bear in mind that there are only a couple positions left and we are really looking for NCFCA graduates/college-level debaters to round out our team.
1. Send a 1 page or LESS debate resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Include a debate brief as an attachment
3. Answer the following questions:
– What makes a “good” source?
– What is a research nugget you are most proud of finding?
– Where does FIAT come from and why?
– Give three logical responses to a ‘consult counterplan’