The 2022 NCFCA LD Preseason Mastership sourcebook contains 20 briefs, including…
- 4 fully structured affirmative cases, complete with evidence, rhetoric, and strategy notes.
- 4 prepped negative cases, with evidence, rhetoric, and fully-structured contentions (and strategy notes).
- 8 backup briefs for all aff/neg cases with second-line responses and extension evidence.
- 4 big generic briefs with cards and analysis against a host of possible Affirmative and Negative cases.
Here’s the Table of Contents!
- 1AC – Autonomy
- 1AC – Human Dignity
- 1AC – Justice
- 1AC – Societal Wellbeing
- 1NC – General Welfare
- 1NC – Social Contract
- 1NC – Societal Stability
- 1NC – Utilitarianism
- AFF Backup – Autonomy
- AFF Backup – Human Dignity
- AFF Backup – Justice
- AFF Backup – Societal Wellbeing
- GEN – CON – Economic Interest of the Community
- GEN – CON – Property Rights
- GEN – PRO – Economic Interest of the Community
- GEN – PRO – Property Rights
- NEG Backup – General Welfare
- NEG Backup – Social Contract
- NEG Backup – Societal Stability
- NEG Backup – Utilitarianism