Skilled debate and skilled public discourse require specific research skills.
During this 5-week class, you will learn how to master Google scholar, find only the best sources, and wade through the massive amounts of data on any subject.
What will we cover in this class?
- The true definition of research…most of us are doing it all wrong
- How to research using OTHER tools than a search engine
- Helpful tips for online search queries
- How to refine a question and find that one card you need
- The purpose and ethics of research
- How research will benefit you in any future position
Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1:00 PM EST, Zoom Meeting Software.
- 5-week course. Short, sweet, worth it. Classes start on Monday, April 14, 2020. Classes end on May 22, 2020. Some classes will meet multiple times a week; others only once. Stay tuned to hear more from your instructor(s).
- $75 per student. Can’t beat that deal.
- Virtual meetings, recorded in the cloud. Can’t make a meeting? We got you covered with recordings of each session.
- An email from your instructor(s) with all the details specific to your class will be sent to you one week before your class starts. Stay tuned.