The 2021 Summer Pre-Season writing process is underway.
What sets our sourcebooks apart?
At Ethos, it’s not just quality over quantity. It’s
quality, quantity, and strategy over everything.
Expert researchers. We hired national champions, policy analysts, and national-level collegiate debaters as researchers for this sourcebook. Our authors get payed the best rates on the market, and it shows.
Prepped positions. Both our generic and specific positions are fully structured and bolstered with credible evidence. We’re not just giving you a pile of cards — we’ve written your cases for you, both aff and neg.
Evidentiary quality. There are strict evidentiary standards at Ethos. We’re paying our sourcebook writers to meticulously comb through the thousands of articles to get you only the most credible authors with the most relevant information.
The 2021 Mastership Sourcebook Pre-Season includes…
NCFCA / Stoa
- 5 fully structured affirmative cases, complete with evidence, rhetoric, and strategy notes.
- 5 prepped negative cases, with evidence, rhetoric, and fully-structured contentions (and strategy notes).
- 8 extensive blocks for all aff/neg cases with second-line responses and extention evidence.
- Expert topic analysis on both sides of each resolution, written by a former debater and current professor at Patrick Henry College.
- 1 huge generic neg brief with cards and analysis against a host of possible affirmative cases.
- 1 huge generic aff brief with a host of responses to common negative arguments.
NCFCA / Stoa
- 6 fully prepped affirmative cases with extensive 2AC blocks and strategy notes
- 6 specific negative briefs with structured positions and strategy notes.
- 2 huge generic briefs on each side of the topic lecture with subsections addressing each possible issue that might come up.
- 4 fully structured generic disadvantages, complete with second line responses, specific links, extensions for each subpoint, Affirmative responses, and strategy notes.
- 1 all-inclusive Topicality brief with definitions on each contentious word in the resolution and prepped T-presses.