The 2022 NCFCA TP Mastership sourcebook contains 25 briefs, including…
- 6 fully prepped affirmative cases with strategy notes.
- 6 extensive Aff blocks with answers to a host of negative arguments
- 6 specific negative briefs with structured positions and strategy notes.
- 2 huge generic briefs on each side of the topic lecture with subsections addressing each possible issue that might come up.
- 4 fully structured generic disadvantages, complete with second line responses, specific links, extensions for each subpoint, Affirmative responses, and strategy notes.
- 1 all-inclusive Topicality brief with definitions on each contentious word in the resolution and prepped T-presses.
Here’s the official Table of Contents!
- 1AC – Free Trade with Taiwan
1AC – Abolish Chinese Steel Tariffs
1AC – Automate US Ports
1AC – MMPDS Import Scanning
1AC – End the Chicken Tax
1AC – Abolish the Cuba Embargo
- AFF – Free Trade with Taiwan
AFF – Abolish Chinese Steel Tariffs
AFF – Automate US Ports
AFF – MMPDS Import Scanning
AFF – End the Chicken Tax
AFF – Abolish the Cuba Embargo
- NEG – Free Trade with Taiwan
NEG – Abolish Chinese Steel Tariffs
NEG – Automate US Ports
NEG – MMPDS Import Scanning
NEG – End the Chicken Tax
NEG – Abolish the Cuba Embargo
- GEN – DA – Deaths of Despair
GEN – DA – Soft Power and Influence
GEN – DA – Terrorism
GEN – DA – Human Rights
GEN – PRO – Trade Liberalization
GEN – CON – Trade Liberalization
GEN – Topicality
Ethos did a wonderful job with this sourcebook. They always have good evidence and credentials! I’d take Ethos over any other sourcebook. Unlike with some sourcebooks you can always trust that Ethos will be good and that it will have been well researched.