The 2022 NCFCA TP Mastership sourcebook contains 25 briefs, including…
- 6 fully prepped affirmative cases with strategy notes.
- 6 extensive Aff blocks with answers to a host of negative arguments
- 6 specific negative briefs with structured positions and strategy notes.
- 2 huge generic briefs on each side of the topic lecture with subsections addressing each possible issue that might come up.
- 4 fully structured generic disadvantages, complete with second line responses, specific links, extensions for each subpoint, Affirmative responses, and strategy notes.
- 1 all-inclusive Topicality brief with definitions on each contentious word in the resolution and prepped T-presses.
Here’s the official Table of Contents!
- 1AC – Free Trade with Taiwan
1AC – Abolish Chinese Steel Tariffs
1AC – Automate US Ports
1AC – MMPDS Import Scanning
1AC – End the Chicken Tax
1AC – Abolish the Cuba Embargo
- AFF – Free Trade with Taiwan
AFF – Abolish Chinese Steel Tariffs
AFF – Automate US Ports
AFF – MMPDS Import Scanning
AFF – End the Chicken Tax
AFF – Abolish the Cuba Embargo
- NEG – Free Trade with Taiwan
NEG – Abolish Chinese Steel Tariffs
NEG – Automate US Ports
NEG – MMPDS Import Scanning
NEG – End the Chicken Tax
NEG – Abolish the Cuba Embargo
- GEN – DA – Deaths of Despair
GEN – DA – Soft Power and Influence
GEN – DA – Terrorism
GEN – DA – Human Rights
GEN – PRO – Trade Liberalization
GEN – CON – Trade Liberalization
GEN – Topicality